The need to increase the reliability of solar and wind power, integrate distributed energy resources, and meet new regulatory requirements are compelling energy providers to evaluate options for grid-scale energy storage. In addition, industrial and commercial customers are leveraging on-site storage to reduce demand charges, ensure power quality, and move toward grid independence. Indeed, Navigant Research expects global installed energy storage for the grid and ancillary services to reach 21 GW by 2024 and $15.6 billion in revenue.
The Energy Storage Global Innovation Forum 2016
is a unique opportunity to network with business leaders and technology innovators who are driving today's stationary energy storage market. The conference will examine the latest and most promising advances in grid-level and on-site storage, business models for various deployment scenarios, and success strategies for stakeholders across the energy spectrum. Topics to be addressed include:
- The most recent stationary energy storage technology advances to date
- Lessons learned and field data from key pilots and case studies
- Leveraging storage advances to integrate solar and distributed energy resources
- Effective project evaluation, design and implementation
- Business models and applications for solar + storage
- Energy storage for off-grid and grid-connected microgrids
- Regulatory and policy developments at the state and federal levels
- System design, modeling, supervisory control, and EMS integration
- Current regulatory and market drivers impacting the future of energy storage
- And more
The Forum will provide attendees with the very latest updates on advanced storage technologies and systems for grid-level applications, as well as next-gen EV / smart transportation. These updates will be viewed through the lens of real-world deployments, business cases, and impacts on existing systems and operations.
Network with Leaders:
The Forum brings together the most authoritative experts from across the country and internationally on the very latest energy storage innovations and applications.
Technology Advances and Lessons Learned:
Through a series of in-depth presentations and panel discussions, the three-day event will examine the most relevant technology developments and business models for utilities, energy providers and C&I customers.
Objective & Authoritative:
The Forum agenda is driven by practitioners and executives at a range of leading industry technology companies -- learn directly from the experts and project developers who are shaping the future of energy storage.
Strategic and Foward-Looking:
Emphasis on the real-world potential and impact of energy storage on existing networks and business models will equip attendees with valuable insight in meeting the challenges of the evolving energy ecosystem.
Who Should Attend?
- Utility executives and energy provider network managers
- Commercial and industrial energy planners
- Battery suppliers and energy storage technology innovators
- Power control system and software vendors
- Regulators and public policy professionals
- Project developers and entrepreneurs
- Solar PV, wind power, and renewable energy companies
- University researchers and thought leaders
- Finance and investment professionals
Don't miss this opportunity to network with technology and business leaders at the cutting edge of grid-scale energy storage
Copyright © Smart Grid Observer. All rights reserved. Site design by Allwebco Design & Hosting